PRIVACY, TERMS OF SERVICE, TRAINING REGISTRATION & REFUNDS
We respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our family of sites 2etc.com, 2etl.com, and etcgov.com.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law. Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services. Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Training Registration and Refund Policy
- Any Client (individual, firm or organization) that would like to register for a public training class must pay the cost of the class upon registration.
- If the client has to cancel their registration greater than 2 business days from the start of the class, ETC will be able to provide a refund, less a 5% service fee.
- If the client wants to cancel their registration during the 2 business days before the start of the class, ETC will charge $50.00 for 1-day courses, and $100.00 for multiple-day training courses and refund the remaining amount.
- If the client does not show up for class, cancels class, or wishes to switch classes on the class start date, ETC will charge $50.00 for 1-day courses, and $100.00 for multiple-day training courses. The remaining balance can only be used as credit with ETC Training that is valid for 1 year
- If the client wants to change classes before the start date of the registered course, there are no fees.
- ETC Training Services reserves the right to cancel courses due to inclement weather, lack of attendance, or emergencies at any time. You will be notified by email and phone call and be able to receive a full refund, or move to another scheduled course.
- ETC Training Services is not responsible for any travel/accommodation fees that you may occur if courses are cancelled. Please call ETC Training to verify the course’s attendance before making travel arrangements.