At Home Asbestos Testing Kit
This kit includes everything you need to get your material analyzed for the presence of asbestos. Once we receive your sample, analysis will be completed within 24 hours on up to 2 layers (e.g. tile & adhesive) for $50. (You will be charged $20 for each additional layer)
- 2 Ziploc bags
- Pre-paid return shipping envelope
- Highlighted Chain of Custody form
- Detailed instructions on sample taking best practices
- Full PLM Lab analysis of up to 2 layers.
Disclaimers: ETL analyzes asbestos samples by PLM method EPA 600/R-93/116 for analysis of bulk building materials. By EPA regulations, any material that has greater than 1% asbestos content is considered to be an Asbestos Containing Material and is recommended to be left undisturbed or to be abated properly. Please note that samples containing any asbestos content may be regulated by OSHA requirements for worker safety. ETL cannot offer consultation for remediation but can recommend local abatement companies. ETL, Inc. maintains liability limited to cost of analysis. The sample report relates only to the samples reported and may not be reproduced without written approval by ETL, Inc.Please do not use this kit for vermiculite, soil, air cassette, or debris analysis. Vermiculite/soil analysis requires a full gallon bag of material. Contact our laboratory if the sample you need tested is vermiculite/soil.
Out of stock
- ETC Romulus – 38900 W Huron River Dr, Romulus, Michigan 48174
- ETC Lansing – 721 N Capitol Ave Lansing, MI 48906
- ETC Detroit – The Michigan Building, 220 Bagley St. Suite 508 & 300, Detroit, MI 48226
- ETC Online – Training information, including a link to your class, will be sent to the email you provided at registration
Class out of stock or full? Join our Wait-list!
Interested in group rates , specialized training, or want to have ETC come to you? You can request these services and more with our Training Request page!
Terms and conditions and ETC’s refund policy can be found here.